EA Group is a recognized leader in environmental analysis and management. We’ve worked with a multitude of businesses and institutions to help discover, analyze, and manage their environmental issues.
Since 1982, we have provided environmental, health and safety consulting, field, and laboratory services to thousands of clients throughout Ohio and the region.
Our consulting staff has extensive experience in environmental, health and safety assessment, remediation, and management. Our laboratory capabilities include full environmental analysis, industrial hygiene analysis, and asbestos analysis.
- Construction & Design Companies
- Environmental Consulting and Contracting
- Educational Institutions (K-12, Public & Private, Universities)
- Healthcare Facilities
- Commercial Real Estate Development & Property Management Firms
- Manufacturing Companies
- Asbestos Analysis
- Asbestos & Hazardous Materials Management
- Environmental Assessments (Phase I, Phase II)
- Exposure Monitoring (Chemical & Noise Exposures)
- Indoor Air Quality Assessments
- OSHA & EPA Compliance Consulting
- VAP Certified Lab Analysis (Soil, Water, Groundwater)
- Waste Characterization, Hazardous Waste Analysis
- Wastewater Analysis (Pre-treatment, NPDES)