Since our modest beginning in 1952, Lake Erie Electric has grown into a significant innovative provider of electrical construction services that’s in the Engineering News-Record (ENR) listing of the top 50 electrical contractors. From initial drawings through completed installation- our expertise, dedication and experience enhance any electrical project at every level. That’s the power of success.
At Lake Erie Electric our entire organization from our union field force to our office and professional staff strives to exceed customer expectations and maintain a safe work environment. Our hands-on leadership, outstanding service and critical attention to detail enables Lake Erie Electric to play a significant role in promoting the growth of industry, commercial building and manufacturing across the nation. Our clients rely on our ability to ensure all job specifications, codes and local ordinances are adhered on every project.
Let a leader in electrical construction anticipate the obstacles and effectively manage your next project.
- Electrical Design
- Project Management
- Going Green
- 24/7 Service Fleet
- Cleveland Clinic, New Heart Center Facility, Cleveland, Ohio
- United States Navy, 1,800 ft. Aircraft Carrier Service Pier, Norfolk, Virginia
- Fernald Nuclear Waste Facility, Waste Abatement Facility, Hamilton, Ohio
- Charter Steel, New Electric Arc Melt Furnace & Caster Facility, Cleveland, Ohio
- Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Museum, Cleveland, Ohio
- John Carroll University, New Science / Technology Facility, University Hts., Ohio
- Bridge Lighting, Cuyahoga River Expansion Bridges, Cleveland, Ohio